Monday, September 15, 2008

BUSCANDO TU CARERRA

I've sent out my resume to now about 700 companies since we moved here 5 months ago and my frustration in trying to find work is really taking its toll stress wise.

Only 2 short term contract positions I got and I keep getting called by this pathetic INSIGHT GLOBAL agency that has not made any effort in finding me a job but still keeps on calling me regardless. Last time I yelled at the last rep that called me and told him,

"I'm NOT yelling at you personally, but there's no accountability from your company. If you're not going to hire me, please stop calling. You are wasting my time"

All I want is a permanent job. Please give me work with a decent paycheck please. I'm not asking for the fucking world on a silver platter man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed