Monday, April 13, 2009

UNIQUE


There is not one person that I haven't spoken to that doesn't check out adult oriented sites. Hell, I'm guilty of it and so is my man and all of my friends ;)

And since I live in San Francisco just like New York, there's no shortage of men. But the small-town factor is the only thing that can be a double-edge sword in SF but non-existent in NY.

Since coming out here on vacation two years ago and now a resident, sexuality in the air is normal here. I've had more offers of ass that would keep a top man happy for the rest of his natural born life, LOL.

But the other day I came across something that I was taken back a bit and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I've watched documentaries of people that had a gender identity crisis and had sexual reassignment surgeries to become the opposite sex of what they were born (female-to-male, male-to-female) and some were quite shocking to see. If they didn't tell you, you would never know.

Out of all places, it had to be on XTUBE I found BUCK ANGEL getting hot & heavy with another guy. I wasn't turned on by watching this, but it's something kind of freekish that you can't look away, LOL....

Growing up being taught all my life what is a man and a woman, and what is supposedly "normal" behavior, then discovering that I'm gay, and figuring out what my taste is, it's very strange to see a man with cunt (and I'm talking about an actual real-born vagina/ovula) and getting banged by another fellow queer. I mean let's be honest here for a sec, this is a woman that went through every operation and takes male hormones to physically look like a man, but "down there" has decided to retain the female sex organs.

Out of respect, I'll keep the FTM label.

Clear observation shows the guy doing the banging gets traffic up his hairy asshole on a regular basis.
Not that there's anything wrong with that and I'm not judging with anything I read or observed either, but still a bit strange to see. What's funny is that Buck is a good-looking guy and you would never guess that he is an FTM if he didn't tell you either. It reminded me yet again that things are not always what they seem.

But it also goes to show that in our gay society there are plenty shades of gray and we should be accepting and embracing all of it, not just the things we like.

Buck you and people like you are UNIQUE and are role models for the transsexual community. You have my respect for your courage to live your life open, as honestly and to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed