Thursday, August 13, 2009

GOODBYE TO THE PLASTIC.


I can now breathe a sigh of relief after almost 6 years.

I was on the phone this morning with a debt collector and negotiated to bring down and get rid of the only credit card/debt I was unable to pay off because of lack of finding steady work in the first year of living out here in the Bay Area. Both Victor & now I make good enough money that we don't need the plastic and it's funny: I had the gold from SEARS before I defaulted. It was the only credit card I've ever had and will be the last credit card I own.

I essentially negotiated and brought the debt down to pay it off and wipe it from my record for good. Even when I owned it and was in good outstanding payments with them, I NEVER used it other than one time to replace the transmission on the Dodge Intrepid when it failed.

I will NEVER get another credit card ever again so long as I walk this earth in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed