Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE VAMP OF FOX NEWS & TRAITOR TO HER OWN RACE AND ALL MINORITIES


I never pay attention to Fox News as I see them as nothing more than hateful right-wing propaganda but from time to time I kept hearing about a hateful commentator named Michelle Malkin. So when I did finally turned my attention to her, I was VERY shocked to learn that this woman is of FULL-BLOODED Philippine decent from both parents.

Malkin was born in Philadelphia to Philippine citizens, schoolteacher Rafaela and aspiring doctor Apolo [3], who had arrived in the U.S. earlier that year. At the time, her father Apolo was a physician-in-training with an employer-sponsored visa.[4] [3] She grew up in the small southern New Jersey town of Absecon, where she was raised in the Roman Catholic faith. [3] Malkin has recently described a formative event when she was in kindergarten: one day, the other children called her a racist name, and she went home crying. Her mother comforted her and told her that "everyone has prejudice." She has said that she is "eternally grateful" for that counsel.[5]

For many years, Malkin was a frequent commentator for FOX News Channel and a regular guest host of The O'Reilly Factor. In 2007, she announced that she would not return to The O'Reilly Factor, claiming that FoxNews had mishandled a dispute over derogatory statements made about her by Geraldo Rivera in a Boston Globe interview. Rivera, while objecting to her views on immigration, says, "Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life. She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people." He added, "It's good she's in D.C. and I'm in New York. I'd spit on her if I saw her."[18][19] Since 2007, she has concentrated on her writing, blogging and public speaking, although she still appears on television on occasion.

The Virginian-Pilot dropped her column, calling her, among other things, "an Asian Ann Coulter."[24] Malkin responded, "I'm not Asian, I'm American, for goodness' sake. I would take the comparison to Ann Coulter as somewhat of a compliment. I have a lot of respect for Ann Coulter".[25]


This is the same comparison as chairman Michael Steele of the Republican Party. Talk about liars, self-loathing bigots, and traitors all in one. Two minorities joining the Klu Klux Klan. And as with most conservatives, when gathering information: they pull it out of their ass.

3 comments:

  1. Another Asian ConservativeJanuary 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM

    FULL-BLOODED Philippine decent ? Does that mean she is a decent Filipino? Your inability to spell shows your level of education.......or lack thereof. YOU are a moron.........and a spineless idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to save this comment because in the few lines you just showed me how absolutely fucken ignorant you actually are, and STUPID beyond all reason taking cheap-ass shots at me and ignoring the facts.

    Why am I not surprised by a coward hiding behind the so-called anonymity of the internet? Typical behavior of a right-wing stupid ass teabagger that can't see beyond his/her selfish own interests that you are being used by rich right-wingers brainwashing you to vote AGAINST your better interests.

    This bitch is A CUNT (like Sarah Palin & Ann Coulter) employed by a right-wing 24-hour hate spewing machine. I hope you right wingers continue to bring more hatred and spur more violence from your followers so that the federal government declares martial law and violently cracks down against you. It is YOUR kind that is violent, bigoted, racist, ignorant, self-serving, and not to mention STUPID that is asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is happening in this country whether your kind likes it or not. Kindly go FUCK YOURSELF.

    ReplyDelete

comments will be reviewed