Friday, November 20, 2009

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE


FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. F-U-C-K Y-O-U.

I know I'm a decent person. Other than a few speeding tickets, I've never been in trouble with the law in my 37 years of my life and I will defend myself and my dignity until the day I die. Why don't we go through this again as it's obvious that you're so stupid to ever get your head out of someone else's ass long enough to understand what happened shall we?

I was good to you. I was always honest with you. And all I ever wanted was the truth. I never asked you for anything else.
The scariest thing in the world is opening up to someone that you thought you knew very well and you trusted completely, repeatedly swore that he never lied to you, yet what he told you is vague and evasive, and upon meeting them in person, you realize you're staring into the empty eyes of a stranger, he is not who he says he is, you find out that you were not the only one being made a complete fool out of, he is defensive of his actions making excuses and blaming everyone else, he made out like a bandit, he keeps company with people that have fucked him over in the past and would do it again, while throwing me under a bus, and when all is said and done, he won't look you in the face knowing full well he is at fault for the fallout because he is too much of a fucking pussy coward to ever admit he did anything wrong.

This is a sociopath and a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like it or not, this is what happened between you & I (and everyone else before me for that matter), and what I did is call you out on all of it. What you hate is the truth. And this is why you hate me.

But the best definition to describe you is "cold, calculating charm and bullshit filled with evasive sarcasm as a defense all wrapped around an electric guitar" that is an opportunistic son of a bitch that like any whore will use anyone to satisfy your greed. In your eyes, people are just tools for you use. You don't care about anyone except yourself.

I wonder when you get up every morning how can you look at yourself in the mirror.

I held on for way too long because I wanted answers to what kind of person I was dealing with not realizing the answers were already in front of me staring at me in the face but I ignored what my gut was telling me. I should have walked away immediately when I suspected that you were telling me what you thought I wanted to hear. I realized down the road later on you were talking out of your ass and nothing you ever said meant much. If I had a dollar for the numerous times you swore to me even in person that "you never lied to me", all my debts would have been paid.

I'm no victim so take your crock of bullshit and shove it. I don't care about you at all anymore. The one thing that you were immensely successful at is "hurting the fuck outta me" as you put it which made you completely repulsive.

I've wrestled so many times with this shit from being so angry at you to trying to remember the "good".

I never take kindly to threats. So if you're going to intimidate me with baseless, empty threats and try to make things much harder for me out here especially since I'm still new to the bay area, make sure you get your facts straight and go right ahead and try. That way, I can go ahead and expose you and the shit you pulled to me and everyone else before, during, after you screwed me over and are doing to some other innocent unsuspecting soul. Unlike me, you have a lot to lose and you're not about to jeopardize everything you worked so hard for, and I am not afraid of you.
You're so stupid you don't realize the whole world is laughing at you. And you're a pathetic coward that every time you get caught, you run away rather than facing the people you hurt. Be careful of the next person you cross as your luck will eventually run out.

Deny it all you want, but I know that you still follow every single word I say. Why you do it is a question I've given up trying to understand. Everyone that knows and read everything between us has said to that "you're crazy, plain and simple", while others have said that this "was intense unlike anything they've ever seen". Maybe they're right. Three years of your shit kept me up at night, drove me nuts, and made me question myself and the people in my life. You're a selfish asshole that will never understand the damage you've done.

Even though I finally forgave you, I hope you burn in hell. I can't stand the sight of you. People like you deserve nothing, are not wanted, and die alone.

A word of advice: Don't bother joining Facebook. You are not welcome there. There's a reason why trash sticks with others of the same caliber like yourself. BEAR411 is the only place that tolerates your kind. FUCK YOU. Have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed