Friday, December 4, 2009

It still amazes me the responses you receive by being honest.

Facebook is an excellent publisher's platform even though it is considered a social network. It still amazes me that this network has become the central hub for me even more so than my blog. Anyhow, I posted something on the status update reflecting this week.

it's been an interesting week: going a few times into S.F. for work-related issues, some exploring of the city, then talking to friends and reaching mutual understanding, then doing some hardcore research, reconnecting with the few family members I have, and finally being happy with who I am.


I was surprised when several users including one in particular decided to respond to me privately:

Facebook User: Hi Joe your status is interesting - its hard work being happy with you are i find - how did you get there ? Hugs my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed