Saturday, December 5, 2009

A MOMENT OF DEDICATION


I'm not the greatest writer nor do I claim to be, but I'd like to take an opportunity to dedicate this post to my friend Mike O. that right now is battling (and winning) this monster that we all know as cancer.

My mother herself had cancer but passed away due to complications of diabetes.

I was introduced to Mike (and his partner John) through a mutual friend named Don on Facebook because of our love of the automobile. I finally met Mike in person at Folsom Street fair this year and a month later I learned he took ill. But he's doing better and getting stronger everyday!

To Mike O.: I'm still getting to know you bud, but you have earned my respect, admiration, and a friend for life in fighting this evil demon called cancer with guns blazing. BIG STRONG HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed