Monday, February 8, 2010

It's the thought that counts....



I'm 38. WOW. I never thought I'd make it. Here I am pushing 40 years old in less than 2 years. I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to it with all smiles ;) hehehe. I hope I make it (evil grin)

The real shocker to me was all the guys on Facebook (not BMB, not Bear411, not musclebear.com, not BearNation.us, nor any of the other sites I know guys from) many that I know in person or virtual through the internet, that have extended their greetings to me before, on, and even after the 7th of this month of February.

I'm chuckled and flattered, LOL even to those that extended their greetings and apologized after the fact, there's no need. I thank you all. I appreciate it.

Went to 'cuda on Saturday to see my friend Sam DJ/perform and his partner Greg. Had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed