Thursday, February 24, 2011

the rich versus the middle class


My friend Mike posted this and I wanted his words to be heard :

"I am a public employee I am not the problem. Teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers etc. are NOT the enemy. If you’re jealous of our benefits, FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN!, not against ours. T
he rich created this crisis are pitting middle class families against each other. We live here, pay taxes, work hard and try to support our families too. If you're a public employee please copy and re-post."

I have worked in a union both for public and private employers and they are the last stand against turning the United States from becoming a third world nation.

It is the rich in this country are the REAL enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed