Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Matt Barber : The 2nd face of the right-wing christian hate machine


Isn't it funny that hate monger, gay sex-obsessed, and religious bully Matt Barber sure looks like he's a camera whore that loves the attention. Very typical of a self-loathing closeted fag. It's bullies like him that incite violence against not just gay people, but minorities as well. I used to live in fear of going to school everyday when I was a child because I dealt with bullies that were taught to hate by people just like him. And it is those same people that are now complaining that they are somehow the "victims" because society is casting them out wanting nothing to do with his kind.

If he ever crossed my path and ever tried to threaten me, or anyone I love, I'd meet him with a .38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed