Friday, December 14, 2012

"Where The Bears Are" Official Trailer



Where The Bears Are is a light-hearted comedy/mystery web series now available on DVD with a few extras not seen on the web.

I being a "bearish" man loved it, my man was humored by it.

First off, I have to give credit to the cast and crew for a pretty good attempt. This series is a good example of how using the power of the internet is a WONDERFUL thing when you are routinely ignored through the so-called "normal" channels. LOGO? SHOWTIME? Are you listening now?

Let's be honest : no one is trying to win an Oscar or People's Choice Award. But everyone involved in this project was dedicated in seeing it come to life. Personally I think the acting was done pretty well. I don't want to say too much about the story, but I found that the humor, situations and some of the stereotypes cracked me up. I'm not saying that they don't actually happen, but I'm not denying it either hehehehe.

I had a chance to meet 3 of the lead actors when they arrived in the Lone Star saloon in the city to promote the series. They were very nice and welcoming to me and one of the gentlemen was a such a cutie...oh man.....I'll be nice as he is partnered and say that he is very gracious, loves his fans, appreciates every one of them for the support.....but he is so damn CUTE!!!

To the cast and crew of WTBA : Great job guys! Loved it. Want more hehehe. Show your support for Season 2.Pick up the DVD 2 disc set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed