Saturday, March 2, 2013

Social Security has a $2.5 trillion surplus. Politicians want to steal ...



"The main reason that we went to sequestration is because President Obama has stayed strong on not giving us up on Social Security. If he would have given the Republicans our Social Security, there would not be a sequestration. Many people are too stupid to realize that. I would rather have the sequestration, than my Social Security robbed from me at the age that I am right now, having paid into it for so long. George W. Bush robbed our Social Security, and Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan are driving the getaway car. We can't let them get away with it. I don't agree with him on everything that he has done, but I Salute him, stand by him, and have his back on this one. I have called the White House, my Representative, my Senator, John Boehner's office, Paul Ryan's office, and Mitch McConnell's office, voicing my opinion on this one. I am sharing this at least once a day, to keep the word going around. You should, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be reviewed